Registered Interior Designers in Illinois (RID): You must renew your active license before it expires on August 31, 2019. The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR) is moving away from sending paper based renewal notifications and will only be sending electronic notifications.
Make sure your renewal notice email does not get lost in your inbox! Search for an email from FPR.Notice@illinois.gov with the subject line as “Interior Designer Renewal Notice”. This email contains your license number and pin number that you will need to renew your license.
To check if your license is active, click the link below, select INTERIOR DESIGN and enter your name.
2. Select the BLUE box “Professions Currently in Renewal”
3. Click “Interior Designer”
4. Click the GREEN box “Credit Card - Internet Renewal”
5. Scroll down and click “Continue”
6. You will need to enter your License Number and Pin Number. You can find this in the email that was sent to you from FPR.Notice@illinois.gov with the subject “Interior Designer Renewal Notice”. If you can’t find your pin number, you can enter your social security number or date of birth.
7. Submit your payment. The Interior Design Renewal fee is $60.00, plus applicable processing fees, and is good for 2 years. Payments are non-refundable.
8. You will receive a confirmation email once your payment has been submitted. It generally takes 2 business days for the renewal processing. Once updated, print and save a copy of your renewed license, as the IDFPR is no longer mailing paper licenses.
Sarah Jacquelyn Interiors is a full service interior design firm in Chicago, IL. We believe that design can impact lives and promote well being within the home. We work with your family, budget and desired lifestyle to provide a home that is uniquely yours. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help make your dream home a reality.